Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ringo's Quilt




This little quilt was something that I came up with when I was digging through Liz's scraps that she had left over from some Turning-Twenty quilts that she was making out of fabric that she purchased in San Francisco from an organic fabric store that Emma worked at. I wanted to make a small quilt for my Yorkie Ringo and my boy friend's sister Emma's Yorkie Chloe. So I took 4 A Blocks and twisted them around in 4 different directions and ended up with this little guy. This was also the first thing that I quilted on Liz's long-arm and when I really fell in love with quilting! I believe most of the fabrics are organic except for the back which is brown fleece that I bought at Hancock Fabrics. Ringo and Chloe both love their quilts!

No comments:

Post a Comment