Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kaffe Fassett Strips




This quilt pattern was made by Liz Jones which she calls Molly's Strips. It is 3.5" strips cut at whatever length that you would like and then sewn end to end like a giant jelly-roll. Then you simply cut the first strip as long as you would like the length of the quilt and then start sewing along down each new strip. Up and down the quilt rather, if that makes it easier to understand. I picked all of these fabrics made by Kaffe Fassett, probably my favorit fabric ever! Liz sewed because once again, this was before I was comfortable on the machine. This quilt was also sent off to be quilted, but I am not sure by whom. This is probably my second favorit quilt other than my reproduction squares. The back fabric is Kaffe Fassett Lotus Leaf and it is AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment