Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm Back!

So, I took a small leave of absence the past week or two...I have had so much going on in my life and have been working on a few new quilts to share with you. I will try not so be gone for so long in the future and I will do my best to keep the quilts coming! I have just finished my friend Hilary's baby quilt for her shower coming up in a few weeks and as soon as she sees it then I will be sure to share it with everyone else, but I don't want to spoil the surprise by posting it early! I have three more quilts that need to be quilted and I will be trying to get those cranked out in the next 2-3 weeks! I just started cutting on a scrappy log cabin pattern yesterday that is going to be a huge challenge for me (it has sooo many tiny pieces!). So, as you can see, there are many great things to come! Keep on quilting! Love all, Tina.

No comments:

Post a Comment