Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Long Over Due...

Its been a while is not even a good way to say it, but yes...it has! I have had a very long year since I last updated this Blog and so much has happened in my life that I can not even begin to tell you everything. But here is a small list of the changes that have occured during the past year or so that might help you to understand why I dropped off the face of the earth for a while:
  • Got my first teaching/coaching job!!!
  • Worked 12 hour days for a whole year teaching at the worst school in Central Texas!
  • Broke off a 5 year relationship with someone that I cared deeply for.
  • Moved out on my own for the first time in my life and back into a one bedroom apartment.
  • Got my second teaching/coaching job!!!
  • Working only 9.5 hour days at one of the best schools in Central Texas!
  • Moved into a three bedroom house with a good friend of mine.
  • Took on learing Spanish and Italian...Ohhh, and crocheting!
  • Had a birthday that put me one year closer to thirty and one farther away from twenty, while newly single.
  • Met a new guy that serves our country, is from North Carolina, and makes me uber happy!!!

... All during a 18month period. There were so many changes, struggles, and high points that sewing kinda' took a back seat for a while. But I am picking it back up! I'm going to fill you in on the few projects that I did manage to create through all of this. Hope you enjoy what is to come and thank you for understanding that life just tends to take over sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment